- IMPORTANT - Please Read Updated Policy on items -
We are constantly improving our policies to better serve you and provide a fun enjoyable swapping experience for everyone!
NEW UPDATED ITEM POLICY
Please ONLY bring Baby / Kids items in New or Great Condition (teen and adult items are welcome).
Donated items must be folded & organized inside a reusable bag, cleaned, washed and in great condition. Items in garbage bags or any large plastic bags will not be accepted.
PLEASE bring a reusable bag to bring your items in and to shop with.
*At check in you receive a swap pass based on the quality items you bring*
Items that will be accepted:
- WASHED and CLEANED clothes, toys, and other baby/kids items.
- Baby / kids items from ages 0 - 15 yrs old.
- Toys and items that work properly and have no missing parts.
- Books with no missing pages.
- Items that are folded and organized inside a reusable bag.
Items that will NOT be accepted:
- Worn out and stained clothes / items
- Unwashed clothes and items
- Items that are broken or have missing parts
- Items brought inside a garbage bag or any large plastic bag
- Items that are not folded and organized inside a reusable bag
Examples of how items will be ACCEPTED - FOLDED, WASHED, ORGANIZED: